The Bradley Bunch
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Saturday, February 28, 2009
1. a back flip on a trampoline
3. spot counterfeit money:)
4. change a tire
5. text and drive at the same time
7. have a baby natural
7 things I cant do:
1. have another baby natural
3. eat seafood
4. drive slow
5. be on time
6. drive my car over the mountain (it wont make it)
7. run a marathon
7 things I say the most:
1. ya know what I mean?
2. have a nice day
3. what do you want for dinner?
4. shut-up, really?
5. and I was like...
6. thats funny
1. lose 20 pounds
2. run a marathon
3. go to school
4. graduate from school
5. become a nurse
6. find a rich doctor, jk:)
7. buy a new car
7 things I love about my kids:
1. Taylor draws people to him, he is so likeable
2. Zachary is very caring and helps others
3. Devin is a sweetheart and makes us all laugh
4. Valyssa is a spitfire like her mom
5. They are all very loving
6. They are the cutest kids in the world
7. They love me
7 things I love to eat:
1. strawberry cheesecake shakes from Arctic Circle
2. anything peanut butter flavored
3. italian food
4. wafer cookies
6. onion rings at Crown Burger
7. oreo cookies
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Taylor is turning 12 in a few short months. WOW! He will receive the priesthood and be passing the sacrament. He is so mature for his age. I feel lucky to call him my son. He's taken on the roll of being the man of the house. It is unfair to have those kind of responsibilities at such a young age, but our situation is not ideal. Taylor has many, many friends. Good friends. He's known as being a true friend to them, he genuinely cares about others and is a peacemaker. He brightens up the room with his presence. He is a good student, his teacher this year told me she has been counting down the years until he was in 6th grade. We were thinking of moving up to Lehi over Christmas break and I had several phone calls from friends and teachers desperate to keep him stashed in their basement.
Zachary is almost 9. He started playing basketball a few weeks ago. He loves it. Devin and Logan are on his team. He is a very fast runner and I cant believe how well he dribbles the ball down the court. He bought some ankle weights that he has been wearing all over the place (including church). He swears it makes him run faster and jump higher. It has been so fun to watch him. He enjoys building. He got some "difficult" lego's for Christmas and built some cool castles and bionical figures. He is a very bright kid and I love him so much.
Devin will be 7 in a couple short weeks. He's still crazy about Yoshi. He writes his name on his school papers as "Devin Yoshi". He's making a Yoshi valentine box. We'll post some pic's. Devin is such a fun kid. He is always smiling and laughing. He brings so much pleasure to our home. At basketball he is more worried about making sure we're watching him than he is about anything else! It's great.
Valyssa, Booga, monster, terror... whatever you'd like to call her:) She never had a chance with all these boys showing her the way, did she? Well she's almost 4 now. I cant believe that! My baby? 4? It's true. She is a daddy's girl through and through. She absolutely adores Derek. She loves spending time with him. She tells me that she will live with daddy and just "visit" me. I don't blame her, he cant say no to her, no matter what, I think it's physically impossible for him. She has him just where she wants him. She looks exactly like I did at her age, my mom tells me it's like going into a time warp when she sees her. She's vicious and angelic all at the same time. We enjoy her so much.
Me? I'm doing fine. Hanging out in Price for a few more months and then off to Lehi we go. I am going to start school at UVU in the summer, I plan to go through the nursing program. I am thankful for supportive parents and family. I'm thankful for friends. I have had so much love and support from them all it is incredible. Thank you so much for the cards, letters, visits, phone calls and so many other things. I have learned a lot in the last several months and continue to learn daily about the things that are truly important in life. I am especially thankful for the gospel. It is the foundation you can fall back on anytime you need. I am thankful for my relationship with the Savior and the love He has for me. I will continue to learn and grow through all the challenges ahead as I keep my Father in Heaven with me. I love my family and feel very blessed at this juncture in my life.
Hope to hear from you all...
Monday, August 25, 2008
Tagged by Candee
So Candee tagged me and this looks like fun. Ya, I know, it was like a month ago, but still.
1. I NEVER return phone calls. I don't know why but I hate to talk on the phone. Most of the time when I am on the phone I am going from room to room trying to hide from my kids who haven't talked to me all day but suddenly all 4 of them have something SOOOOO important to tell me that they just can't wait. It is just a pain in the neck so hopefully all of you readers will understand that it's not just you!!
2. I still love cheerleading, (maybe it's just wishing I had that body again) but I do want to be a cheer coach someday. I think it would be so fun! I guess I never grew up! So maybe someday you will all have to call me Coach Coley:)
3. I am just like Dori on Finding Nemo, I forget things almost instantly (could be another reason I don't return phone calls). I walk in the kitchen to get a pen and end up getting a drink and doing the dishes. It irritates all those around me!! Maybe I will take memory pills like my Dad, but then again he said " I think they would work if I could remember to take them." I don't know where I get it from.
4. My first job was at a place called Ab's Drive In. I think I made like 4.25 and hour. I flipped burgers, cut real potatoes for fries, made shakes and was the cashier . My family used to come there to eat lunch on Saturdays, I always used to charge them 1/2 price. (I don't think they knew that)-ya, your welcome :)
5. I love to catch critters, not spiders and creepy things, but frogs, snakes, lizards and stuff like that. I usually act like I am just doing it for the kids but I love it!! I am lucky I have 3 boys and a tom-girl.
6. I never have my rear-view mirror in the right place. It is always facing the kids, I figure that there is more of a chance of them hurting each other in the back seat than having someone rear-end us and possibly getting hurt that way!!
Well there you have it, some very uninteresting facts about me!! Enjoy. I noticed that Sarah hasn't done this yet so your tagged again Sarah. I also tag...Chad, Lori, Mandy, Megan and Cammie
Thursday, August 7, 2008
So he asked me to put these pictures on the blog to see if anyone is interested in helping him get out of this very unfortunate mistake. He is even willing to sell it for LESS than he bought it for!!! WOW!! :)
So if anyone is looking for a great birthday gift or early Christmas present leave a message for Tay and believe me he will call you back!!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
And so we get to Taylor...who says you cant be totally cool while mowing the (increadibly dead) lawn? He is determined to buy a hat online for school and needed just a few more bucks to get it, when that kid is determined he will do just about anything!!! Ask anyone in our family with a lawn, I am sure he has called them all :) So there is my proof that I do have a few smallish helping hands around here, 3 pairs that just about even out Boogas' 1 pair of not so helping hands.