Saturday, February 28, 2009

7 things...


7 things I can do:

1. a back flip on a trampoline
2. crochet
3. spot counterfeit money:)
4. change a tire
5. text and drive at the same time
6. decorate
7. have a baby natural

7 things I cant do:

1. have another baby natural
2. spell
3. eat seafood
4. drive slow
5. be on time
6. drive my car over the mountain (it wont make it)
7. run a marathon

7 things I say the most:

1. ya know what I mean?
2. have a nice day
3. what do you want for dinner?
4. shut-up, really?
5. and I was like...
6. thats funny
7. freakin'

7 goals:

1. lose 20 pounds
2. run a marathon
3. go to school
4. graduate from school
5. become a nurse
6. find a rich doctor, jk:)
7. buy a new car

7 things I love about my kids:

1. Taylor draws people to him, he is so likeable
2. Zachary is very caring and helps others
3. Devin is a sweetheart and makes us all laugh
4. Valyssa is a spitfire like her mom
5. They are all very loving
6. They are the cutest kids in the world
7. They love me

7 things I love to eat:

1. strawberry cheesecake shakes from Arctic Circle
2. anything peanut butter flavored
3. italian food
4. wafer cookies
5. fruit
6. onion rings at Crown Burger
7. oreo cookies

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hey if you want to lose 20 lbs you might want to change all of your favorite things to eat!!! Most of them were sweets! I love it and I love you!

Janet said...

Like you have 20 lbs to lose! Your such a babe.