Monday, August 4, 2008

Terrible 2 anyone?

Any of you who have had a child grow past the age of 2 know exactly how I felt when Taylor walked in and said, "Mom, Dad says you've got to come take a look at Boogs." I prepared myself for mud, knowing the hose was on outside but I wasn't ready for cement... ya cement. On her clothes, under her fingernails, between her toes and lets not forget in her hair!! None of the neighbors were watching or we would have known by the sound of child protective services knocking on my door after I washed her little body down with the hose. I was not letting THAT in my house!!! Would you? So how long would you say the terrible 2's last? Because you do know that she's 3 1/2.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Only your child! LOL

Janet said...

That is so funny! LOVE it.

Cammie said...

She's just way to cute to stay mad at! Cement is a new one, very creative!!

Candace said...

She is definitely her daddy's girl!!! Bradley to the bone...I bet she loved the hose down outside. The only thing better is if she would have been naked like she usually is :) I love that little girl

Chad said...

All I can say is, "Hahahhahahaaaahahaa!" I love it when i read things that make me realize my kids are not the only ones !

Chad said...

My kids never jumped in cement though, yet, i guess.