Thursday, June 5, 2008

50 things about me

1) Do you like blue cheese? no way
2) What superstition do you "most" believe in? I never walk under a ladder :)
3) Do you own guns? tons
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? mango
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends if the doctor is cute...;)
6) What do you think of hot dogs? how do they make that crap taste so good?
9) Can you do push ups? a few
10) Can you do a chin up? i have no idea!!
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring would be if i could get it off my fat finger and get it fixed (its missing a diamond)
12) Favorite hobby? decorating my house
13) Ever been in a car wreck? just with a garbage can at the gas station
14) Do you have A.D.D? i cant remember
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? i cant remember that either :)
16) Middle name? Ann
17) Name 2 thoughts at this exact moment? Who is going to babysit for me tomorrow and I want to QUIT my job
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? i didnt have any money yesterday!!
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? any flavor of juice, water, occasionally mt dew
20) Current worry? too many to name
21) Current hate right now? extra pounds on and around my butt
23) How did you bring in the New Year? sleeping and it was the best new year ever!!
25) Name three people who will complete this? i think im the last one in the blog world to do this :)
26) Do you own slippers? ya like 6 pair and i love them all!!
27) What shirt are you wearing? black v neck
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never tried it, always wanted to
29) Can you whistle? yep
30) Favorite color? orange
31) Would you be a pirate? i have been a pirate since 10th grade ;)
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? primary songs, (gay i know but im always practicing them for singing time)
33) Favorite girl's name? Valyssa
34) Favorite boy's name? uhh cant pick one
35) What's in your pocket? nada
36) Last thing that made you laugh? dumb people at work--like when sarah and candee came to the drive thru today (just checking to see if you read this)
37) Best bed sheets as a child? the only ones i remember had flowers on them
38) Worst injury you've ever had? the day i got arthur(itis)
39) Do you love where you live? absolutely
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 4 but none of them have accual tv on them!!!
41) Who is your loudest friend? Debbie
42) who is your closest friend you have?candee
43) Does someone have a crush on you? yep, you
44) What Celebrity would play you in a movie? well on my celeb profile Martin luther king jr showed up so i guess if he was still alive he would :)
45) What is your favorite book? scream free parenting
46) What is your favorite candy? anything gummy or sweet or chocolatey or frosted or...
47) Favorite Sports Team? Broncos like my hubby
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? water runs dry by boys to men
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night? trying to sleep
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? oh crap is that alarm for me?????

4 comments:

Candace said...

Good job finishing that one slacker! J/K you are a hard working full time employee now so you have an excuse. I liked your answer "dum peepl at the banc" like me and Sarah...were you trying to tell us something? lol If any money comes up missing from my account I'll know who is responsible for it:) Since I've got soooo much money!!!Love ya TTYL

Janet said...

Hooray you finished it! I loved reading your answers, I don't know if you try to be funny or not but I am always laughing when I read your blog. :) Have a fun day. Love Ya

Me said...

Ok, so I didn't have a pen in my car, no need to call me dumb! I wish you weren't working so you could have cleaned with us. Well, cleaned with me. Candee did a lot of sitting on the floor j/k :)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you decided to play. Hope all is well with you. We miss you.