Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just say the first thing that comes to mind... that could be scary!

1. Rootbeer...mmmmm
2. McDonalds....cheap toys
3. Love....lots of work
4. Hate...cleaning
5. Power Rangers....Devins favorite!!
6. Weeds...thanks alot Adam and Eve
7. Steroids......ya...taken way to many in my life
8. Cartoons......great babysitter
9. The President.....I wouldn't want his job
10. Tupperware....never did have that party for Sarah, did I?
11. Florida....want to go back!!!
12. Santa Clause.......lots of work :)
13.Halloween...love dressing kids up
14. Alice.... in wonderland
15. Grammar....cant stand it when I start sounding like I'm from Price
16. Blogging...wish I had more time to do it!!
17. Lime.....faces babies pull when you feed it to them :)
18. Sex...4 kids (that sounds bad, I mean it got me 4 kids not that it is for kids:)
19. Paris......would be fun to visit someday
20. Cheese.....yummy
21. Red heads...Shammy Buckway
22. Blondes....I think I still am one
23. Brunettes...have been that too
24. Snow...sledding
24. Summer...pool and camping
25. Sports...watching kids
26. Disneyland...honeymoon
27. Pixies....tinkerbell
28. Vanilla......Coke
29. Olive Garden...Bread sticks and alfredo sauce...mmm
30. Pajamas.......check in the laundry room
31. Underwear...........check in the laundry room
32. Wet Socks.....yuck
33. Your Mom......so helpful
34. Relationships.....lot of work
35. Dogs...Copper
36.Surveys...fun, and why hasn't anyone done the one I put up??????

5 comments:

Candace said...

I love that love says a lot of work!! Your so funny... okay I'll yell to Logan and make him do your other survey Love ya babe

Janet said...

ok, I am getting the kids together to do yours. Im a little scared of their answers. Your answers are great by the way

Melissa said...

Kinsey doesn't quite understand what I am saying to her. She'll just copy me.

Cammie said...

You are so funny. I love the Sex For Kids part, that's exactly what I was thinking when I read it.

Shameran said...

Hey Nicole. I thought you might have a blog! I searched "beagley blog" and looked until I found a link to yours. Anyway, you have such a cute family! I saw your dad at Lynn's wedding. I really enjoyed talking with him. By the way, I thought it was cool that you put my name for "red head" :).
Shameran (Shammy) Payne (lostwinter@gmail.com)